AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Sunday’s best deals include a selection of scratch-and-dent iPhones, $400 off a 14-inch M1 Pro MacBook Pro, $21 off a 2TB Teamgroup SSD, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider searches online retailers to find offers and discounts on items including Apple hardware, upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. We compile the best deals we find into our daily collection, which can help our readers save money.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for August 28
Other top deals, still going strong
- MacBook Pro 14-inch (M1 Pro, 8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB): $1,789 ($210 off + $60 off AppleCare) w/ code APINSIDER at Adorama
- MacBook Pro 14-inch (M1 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB) Space Gray: $2,189 ($310 off + $60 off AppleCare) w/ code APINSIDER at Adorama
- MacBook Pro 16-inch (M1 Pro, 16C GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB) Space Gray: $2,189 ($310 off + $80 off AppleCare) w/ code APINSIDER at Adorama
- PS5 Console Horizon Forbidden West Bundle: $549 in stock at Walmart
- 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 Gaming DQHD Quantum Mini-LED Monitor: $1,799.99 ($500 off) at Samsung
- 11-inch iPad Pro (128GB, Space Gray, WiFi only): $729 ($70 off) at Amazon & B&H
- LG 75″ Class NanoCell 75UQA Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV: $1,149.99 ($150 off) at Best Buy
- Yeti Trailhead Dog Bed: $225 (25% off) at Yeti