Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple explains why it kicked the ad-free Instagram app out
- iPhone 14 Max references found on Apple’s website; Plus name seems a last-minute decision
- 9to5Rewards: MacBook Air giveaway + ALOGIC Clarity 4K display with free webcam
- Apple’s M1 Pro MacBook Pros now $399 off at Amazon, second-best prices from $1,600
- Apple’s Magic Keyboard delivers a floating hinge design to 12.9-inch iPad Pro at $300 (Save $49)
- Elevate the look of Apple Watch Series 8 with official Leather Link bands from $60 (Reg. $99)
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.