Crafted with recycled materials, the Fairphone Fairbuds XL modular over-ear headphones showcase sustainable design. Proving that devices can be both long-lasting and fair, they offer a slew of impressive features.
– A modular audio device, they use vegan leather, 100% recycled plastic, 100% recycled aluminum, and recycled tin.
– The travel pouch uses 100% recycled polyester and nylon.
– Sustainable and repairable smartphones, they come with spare parts that make them easy to fix if necessary.
– Made with a focus on people and the planet, they offer a sustainable alternative to typical devices.
– The company even replaces parts that wear, like ear cushions, so you can enjoy your headphones for longer.
– Helping you reduce your environmental footprint, the company invests in carbon reduction projects that lower CO2 emissions and benefit the surrounding communities.